In addition to developing our kinematics software packages ASOM and ASOMmini we also offer services covering all aspects of the kinematic design of linkages. In our experience this is of interest especially to companies wanting to use the possibilities offered by ASOM but not having the time or resources to fully train their own personnel in the use of a new software.
Since we use our own software packages, you will profit from the expertise we accumulated on the subject of kinematic design over the past 20 years. And since the novel techniques implemented in ASOM allow us to approach the search for optimal solutions in a much more structured and targeted way, we can dispense with the time-consuming heuristic methods of traditional CAD service providers. This leads to savings of time and money.
- Planning, design and modification of multi-bar linkages by way of kinematic analysis and synthesis
- Hinge systems, multi-bar linkages, slider-crank systems and other mechanisms
- typically for companies in the automobile, caravan / mobile home, furniture, robotics, construction machine and medical equipment industries
- Force analysis and force synthesis (kinetostatic approach)
- Drive design (including systems with multiple drives and manual forces)
- Scenarios for different solutions and operating circumstances
- a virtually unlimited number of scenarios can be analysed, modified and compared to each other in parallel
- Full (pre-)simulation of your concepts
- Design of shape, topology and movement
- e.g. for cam curves and nonlinear guides
- Systematic optimization using all criteria mentioned above
Your advantages with us (among others):
- Quick turn-around and short design times
- No black-box design. Our design services always include
- a simulation and presentation of the results and
- a complete and fully comprehensible documentation
- Integration of special know-how
- For example for finding robust and stable solutions under presence of tolerances
- Assembly-ready designs
- Consideration of mounting situations, hystereses, friction in energy storages, joint friction, etc.
- Finding of solutions while using special components pre-defined by you (specific modules, energy storages, etc.) and under consideration of their properties
- Including the integration of e.g. gas springs with characteristics as described by the manufacturer (realistic volume-based force modeling)
- Consideration of different temperatures, inclinations, movement directions (opening / closing), etc.