In addition to developing the kinematics software ASOM we also offer services for everything connected to the kinematic design of linkages. In our experience this is especially of interest to companies wanting to use the possibilities offered by ASOM but not having the time or resources to fully train their own personnel in the use of a new software.
Since we use our own software ASOM for your projects, you can profit from the expertise we accumulated on the subject of kinematic design over the past 18 years. And since the novel techniques implemented in ASOM allow us to approach the search for optimal solutions in a much more structured and targeted way, we can dispense with the time-consuming heuristic methods of traditional CAD service providers. This leads to savings of time and money.
- Planning, design and modification of multi-bar linkages by way of kinematic analysis and synthesis
- Hinge systems, multi-bar linkages, slider-crank systems and other mechanisms
- typically for companies in the automobile, caravan / mobile home, furniture, robotics, construction machines and medical equipment industries
- Kinetostatic examinations with force analysis and force synthesis
- Drive design (including systems with multiple drives and manual forces)
- Comparisons between different solutions and operating scenarios
- a virtually unlimited number of scenarios can be analysed and modified in parallel
- Full (pre-)simulation of your concepts
- Design of shape, topology and movement
- e.g. for curved guides and nonlinear slots
- Systematic optimization using all criteria mentioned above
Your advantages with us (among others):
- Quick turn-around and short design times
- No black-box design. Our design services always include
- a simulation and presentation of the results and
- a complete and fully comprehensible documentation
- Integration of special know-how
- For example for finding robust and stable solutions under presence of tolerances
- Assembly-ready designs
- Consideration of mounting situations, hystereses, friction in energy storages, etc.
- Finding of solutions while using special components pre-defined by you (specific modules, energy storages, etc.) and under consideration of their properties
- Including the integration of e.g. gas springs exhibiting the characteristics of a specific manufacturer
- Consideration of temperatures, inclinations, inverse movements (opening and closing), etc.