We would like to inform you today about the availability of a new update for the kinematics software ASOM v7 (version 2.5.669) and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and suggestions for the continuous improvement of ASOMv7. Your suggestions are incorporated into the regular updates of our software and help us to continuously improve it.
Logged-in users can now find the newest release version 2.5.669 of ASOM v7 on our Download page. To update your copy of the software, download the ASOM v7 installer, uninstall the old version and install the new version.
The following changes were made in this version:
- Kinematics: Gas spring extended (it is now possible to switch between the total and a smaller main volume via a context variable)
- Elements: Direct export of polygons and spline rails via context menu (into text, Excel or DXF files)
- Script: Force functions of vector-type force components can be queried directly via script
- Script: More properties for gas springs are available
- Script: Script manual now also available in English
- General: Hotkey window with list of keyboard shortcuts added
- General: Borrow interface updated (duration now freely adjustable from 1-8 days, but no more early returns)
- Expressions: Settings for configured Excel bindings now included in import/export of expressions
- Various fixes and improvements